Thursday, February 10, 2011

Caillou Party

What a lovely party. Simply Captivating Events linked their "girly" CAILLOU PARTY and it's my pleasure to share it with you! Caillou may be a boy cartoon character but his sweet personality is attractive to boys and Girly Girls alike. In fact, I am posting this as my 4 year old daughter is watching an episode of Caillou!

We are big Caillou fans at our house, so when our little girly-girl wanted a Caillou celebration for her 3rd birthday party I was up for the challenge. Caillou is all primary colors, so to make her party fit for a princess, I did the primary colors with a twist - Caribbean blue, yellow, & light red, with a touch of lime green. We had a great time, and I love the way it all came out.
{The birthday girl & her little brother}


(photo and content credit: SIMPLY CAPTIVATING EVENTS)

3 comments:

  1. Find your way to a fun-filled party of exploring the wonderful world with the inquisitive Caillou. This four-year-old is always ready to learn something new and spend some quality time with his parents, grandparents or little sister.

    Caillou Party Supplies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet again another party that is a feast for the eyes. Great Caillou Party! I love all the details and Caillou Party Supplies you used. I think the kids had lots of fun and excitement...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...