Monday, January 17, 2011

Princess Party Favors Tutorial

This Princess Party Favors Tutorial was originally published on Angela Yosten's Blog, Moda Home Mom. Simple to acquire supplies and directions make these cute and simple Princess Party Favors a breeze for anyone, regardless skill level:)
No party is complete without the Party Favors to give out to all the kiddos once the party is over. Since Paige's birthday party has both boys and girls coming to it, I decided to have two separate favors... one for the girls and one for the boys.

Girls and princess parties... that was easy to decide what to give all the little girls. You can find all kinds of pretty princess items just about anywhere you go. I found these adorable little bracelets, necklaces, and earings at Hobby Lobby. And what little girl can't go without a Ring Pop.
Yes... another wonderful shopping place besides Target :) If there is anything I am looking for that has to do with home decor, crafts, and everything in between, I always check Hobby Lobby first. They are inexpensive and they have EVERYTHING... well, just about.

I simply printed out a simple message on some card stock paper using Microsoft Word...

I then used a 2 5/16" paper punch by the Paper Studio to cut them out with a pretty scalloped edge...

Folded the bag over and then punched two holes in the top of the bag...

Tied some tulle and the tag and DONE!
For the boys... this one was a bit more challenging. Not all boys like pretty princess jewelry, so I went on a hunt for some SWORDS! Never realized these would be so hard to find... well, cheap ones that is. I was looking around Wally World {aka Wal-mart} about a month or two ago and found Bubble Wands... PERFECT! AND they were only a dollar each... SCORE! SO, I grabbed as many as I thought would cover the birthday party and a few extras just for fun.
Add a bit of green curling ribbon and the tag...
You now have yourself a Knights Sword.

(photos and content courtesy of Angela Yosten, Moda Home Mom)


1 comment:

  1. hey nice!! my daughtar loved her party people who read this should do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...